ABOUT ADITYA PACHPANDE
Aditya Pachpande is a child prodigy, an entrepreneur and an innovator, who while still a student of grade 9, is a force to reckon with in the field of education and innovation. His invention “Suraksha Box”- a DIY UVC Sanitiser Box that disinfects everyday items without using chemicals and detergents – is getting rave reviews from the scientific community, including getting a Govt of India MC&I) Patent Published. His social venture NextGeninnov8 foundation is distributing these kits to the poor and needy and is helping in not only protecting people but also preventing the spread of viruses.
In a world deluged with irrelevant information, Clarity is Power says one thinker. If there is one power to absolve the world of its problems, it is called Innovation, says another.
Another “I” for India is Innovation.
The world’s largest democracy has always believed in working towards the future as one world, together. Supporting this need for innovation, the Prime Minister, of India, Mr.Narendra Modi has advocated a platform of self-reliance, called ‘Atmanirbhar India’
UVC Light Sterilization Box
- I was invited to speak at the “15th World Education Summit, Mumbai”, India’s largest event on “Innovation in Education” which was held on 21st to 22nd […]
- I invited as the key speaker by the Leva Chamber of Commerce Industries and Agriculture Pune. on 19th July for the webinar “Design Thinking and Innovation […]
- Happy to be the keynote speaker at Innoventure, Young change maker summit. I was incredibly delighted to ignite young minds with an inspiring talk at Innoventure […]
- We all know about Amazon’s voice assistant Alexa and how it’s our backup assistant for when we are too busy. This year I got invited for […]
- I gave a lecture to City University of Seattle, Students about design thinking and how to implementing it in the real world as a guest lecturer […]